Organizations of Interest
- Association for Corporate Growth
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is the global community for middle market M&A dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to data, content and networking opportunities to find the opportunities, capital and knowledge they need to drive and sustain corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG has grown to more than 14,000 members organized in 56 chapters throughout North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.acg.org.
- Association for Financial Professionals
- The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) in Bethesda, Maryland, serves more than 14,000 individual members in corporate treasury and financial management. AFP provides professional certification, continuing education, public policy research, development of industry standards, financial tools and publications, training and career development, and representation to legislators and regulators. The Committee on the Investment of Employee Benefit Assets (CIEBA), an AFP affiliate, represents more than 110 plan sponsors who collectively manage approximately $1 trillion in total plan assets.
- The CFO Alliance
- The CFO Alliance is a community that brings together the experience, knowledge, and collective wisdom of peers, subject matter experts, and academic authorities to enable senior financial leaders and decision makers to be more effective and act with greater confidence throughout their career. By fostering relationships among those with common objectives, interests, opportunities, and challenges, financial leaders are able to work faster and smarter and lead their organizations during times of challenge and through transitions to drive performance and results.
- Financial Executives International
- FEI provides networking, timely updates, and continuing professional education (CPE) on subjects including: financial management and reporting; Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance; regulatory updates from the SEC and FASB; career management & executive level finance jobs and other finance & accounting jobs.