Topic: Risk Management

Subject: Advice & Assistance: Certified Enterprise & Operational Risk Mgr Available.
Rich Cromwell
Member: 2005
Submitted on 08-22-11 12:46 pm
My name is Richard Cromwell. I am a highly experienced corporate enterprise and operational risk management executive (Certified in Enterprise, Operational Risk Management and Six Sigma [Black Belt]). I am actively seeking a career position, as my position was eliminated in 2009 due to merger and downsizing. I possess 25 years of “hands on executive level” leadership at highly respected organizations such as PartnerRe, Deloitte, and Goldman, Sachs & Co., in corporate risk policy and control infrastructure development and active strategic risk framework planning, implementation and business-to-controls management reporting. I have received both employer and client recognition (awards) for exceptional performance, such as the Deloitte “FSI Client Service Champion Award” for exceptional service during “911” [Sponsors: Cantor Fitzgerald and Merrill Lynch] and consistently received “superior performance” evaluations throughout my career.

I would welcome the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience in enterprise/operational risk management and Internal Audit/Compliance with FENG Members. I am interested in speaking with fellow members about career opportunities and in sharing with you my professional background and career objectives in more detail.

Very Truly Yours,

Richard N. Cromwell
Managing Director
ControlWorkX
203-837-6881
rcromwell.email@gmail.com

Replies
Doug Webster
Member: 2008

Subject: Re:Advice

Submitted on 11-27-11 6:46 pm.
Are you still looking for an opportunity? My credit union is I believe still looking for someone to lead ERM. They are located in Alexandria, VA, and I have no idea of the proposed compensation. If looking and interested, please forward a resume to BusinessDr@aol.com and I will get it to the appropriate persons. Thanks.

Doug Webster

OUR SPONSORS: