Topic: Princeton, NJ

Subject: Searching for project leader to implement an Intacct financial system platform
Alan Mansfield
Member: 2009
Submitted on 12-09-12 11:02 am
My name is Alan Mansfield and I am the CFO at JK Group Inc located outside of Princeton NJ. The company is beginning a 90 day transition to a new financial system platform (Intacct) on January 1, 2013 and I am looking for someone to lead this transition on a consultant basis. Post-transition, I would expect the successful candidate to be well positioned to join the company on a full time basis in a permanent financial role. Interested candidates should have prior experience with financial system conversions as well as strong GAAP accounting skills through previous controllership experience. You can reach me at alan.mansfield@zoho.com.

Replies
Andrew Friedman
Member: 2013

Subject: Re:Searching for project leader to implement an Intacct financial system platform

Submitted on 03-17-13 7:23 pm.

Just saw this post - understand it is a bit dated, but I have a consultant that worked for me and did an excellent job with a system conversion. If you are still looking, let me know and I can send you her information.

Prena Shah
Member: 2013

Subject: Re:Searching for project leader to implement an Intacct financial system platform

Submitted on 03-25-13 9:40 am.

I just joined FENG and saw your message. Are you still looking for someone? I am interested and have experience in what you need. Please call me at 609.216.2902.

Thank you,
Prena Shah

OUR SPONSORS: