Topic: Philadelphia-Suburban, PA

Subject: Interim CFO Needed in Paoli
Tom Maupin
Member: 1999
Submitted on 02-04-13 5:37 pm
Vaco has a possible contract opportunity for a three to four month interim CFO at a behavioral health company in Paoli, PA. The company is PE owned. Approximately $25 million top line company. Company has identified the “full time” solution but he or she is not going to be available for 3-4 months, so they are considering an interim solution. Small company, but needs to be someone with previous CFO experience as they need someone Big Picture, analytical, project manager type and strong reporting skills. Who they have now, is heads down, and nuts and bolts. They are converting from Quickbooks to Great Plains Dynamics so need someone with Dynamics experience and would love to have someone with systems integration experience. Feel they also need someone with Healthcare. Pay rate is somewhat negotiable, but would like to find someone qualified that would consider $50 to $65/hour (fairly small company).

Replies
John Bula
Member: 2012

Subject: Re:Interim CFO Needed in Paoli

Submitted on 02-10-13 3:25 pm.

I am available as an Interim CFO. I have experience with small and large organizations as an Accounting Manager and Controller within both Commercial and Governmental industries.

Please let me know if want to discuss further. I am located in Tampa, FL.

My e-mail is jbula@tampabay.rr.com

Regards,

John

Joe Sienkiewicz
Member: 2013

Submitted on 02-21-13 11:27 am.
I am available for interim consulting work in that price range. I have implemented Great Plains Dynamics in 2 locations and have been a user of such since 2005. Should you have an interest in moving forward, please let me know.
Regards,
Joseph Sienkiewicz
jcs@thecfogroupllc.com

Mike Nwogugu
Member: 2008

Submitted on 02-22-13 12:42 pm.
I am interested and have worked as an interim CFO. My profile is in www.linkedin.com.

Mike Nwogugu
973-454-7716
mcn2225@gmail.com

Seth Bakes
Member: 2008

Submitted on 02-27-13 2:02 pm.
I would be interested and have relevant experience. We just talked on Monday. You have my background information.
Seth Bakes
(215) - 527 - 5711
seth.bakes@bakesandco.com

Greg Kelleher
Member: 2001

Submitted on 04-10-14 1:07 pm.

Is this still open? I am in Wayne, PA and am "retiring" from my school but am not quite ready to spend all day on the golf corse or in my rocker.

Greg Kelleher

gtkelleher@gmail.com

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo