Topic: Spokane, WA

Subject: FENG Spokane - Controller Opportunity
Paul Malen
Member: 2006
Submitted on 11-04-13 12:46 pm

Please contact Alicia directly if you qualify for the position.

I am a recruiter for Smiths Power--a leading supplier of power distribution, conditioning, protection and monitoring solutions for data centers, wireless communications and other critical or high-value electrical systems. Smiths Power is part of the Smiths Interconnect division of Smiths Group, a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications and engineered components. Smiths Group employs around 23,000 people in more than 50 countries.

Smiths Power is seeking an experienced and energetic Controller for their Hayden, Idaho location. The ideal candidate will have a total of ten years experience in accounting, a four-year degree, experience as a controller within a technology of manufacturing company, and a CPA certification.

If you are interested in learning more, I would love an opportunity to speak with you. If you know of any colleagues who may be looking for a change, please feel free to forward them my contact information.

Thank you very much for your time!

Kind regards,

Alicia Caceres
Recruiter

View Alicia's LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=14663558&trk=EML_inml_rec_prof&fromEmail=&ut=1tC6fCEq51TlY1

Replies
Vishy Neelakantan
Member: 2012

Subject: Re:FENG Spokane - Controller Opportunity

Submitted on 01-24-14 5:16 am.

I am Visvanathan, qualified CPA (not licensed) and based out of India. I believe I have relevant experience for your requirement.

I am not sure if this position is still open and if it is open, I would like to apply for this job opportunity.

Pl note that I would require a visa sponsorship to work in the USA as I don't have work visa.

I would be happy to provide you any further details in this regard.

Thanks.

Regards,
Visvanathan N
Email : visvanathancma@gmail.com
http://in.linkedin.com/in/visvanathanneelakantan
Mobile: +91 9884111318

Vishy Neelakantan
Member: 2012

Subject: Re:FENG Spokane - Controller Opportunity

Submitted on 01-24-14 5:35 am.

I have sent an invitation to Alicia to connect through Linkedin. Pl ignore my previous message. I will check with Alicia for further details about the opportunity when she accepts the linkedin invitation.

Regards,
Visvanathan N

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo