Topic: Miami (Fort Lauderdale), FL

Subject: Accounting candidates www.globalmanagementps.com
Carolina Peraza
Member: 2014
Submitted on 10-16-14 3:52 pm
Are you looking for a rewarding accounting position? Are you a roll up your sleeves kind of individual, with a just do it mentality? If so, we want you on our team!

Our Accounting and Finance practice is looking for 5 hands on accountants, that can jump in and get the work done for our clients. We are looking for professionals who have the following experience:

Accounting professionals with 10 to 15 years of accounting experience;
Must have experience with any one of the major accounting ERP systems - PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, etc.;
Must have at a minimum 10 years of accounting experience and be well versed in the areas of:
Month End Close
Reconciliations
Accounting Analysis
Audit Schedules
Entering journal entries
Must be able to work independently – you will be expected to “run with it”!
Must have intermediate Excel abilities and must be proficient in the following Excel tasks -
V Look Up
Pivot Tables
Filtering
Sorting
Graphing
Must be able to deal with high level of complexity in accounting processes and significant transactional volume;
CPA or CMA certifications, a plus but not required
If interested, please contact our Human Resources department at humanresources@globalmanagementps.com.

Replies
Bruce Ostrowsky
Member: 2009

Subject: Re:Accounting candidates www.globalmanagementps.com

Submitted on 10-25-14 2:48 pm.
Are any of these 5 positions still available? If so, I'd love to talk to you regarding them. My bread and butter is financial analysis, month end closes and I can do just about anything in Excel (I enrolled myself in an on-line dashboarding class to just to learn new and really interesting things).

I'm looking forward to your reply so we can talk more.

Regards,
Bruce
561-479-6791

Carolina Peraza
Member: 2014

Subject: Re:Accounting candidates www.globalmanagementps.com

Submitted on 10-27-14 4:04 pm.

Yes, the positions are available.

Can you please send me your resume so I can take a look at it and then call you for further steps.

Thanks,

Carolina Peraza
carolinaperaza@globalmanagementps.com

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo