Topic: Nashville, TN

Subject: In Transition Search- CFO/VP Finance -Nashville Area
Rick MacLean
Member: 2002
Submitted on 10-28-14 5:45 pm
Cell: 615.556.6277
rickmaclean@hotmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickmaclean

I have recently sold the company that I worked for for the last 5 years and am now in transition.

A results oriented senior financial executive with proven track record as a hands on leader and problem solver. I set tough, high, personal and professional standards and goals. My objective is always to build strong and confident teams of exceptional people, who are not timid about stirring the pot to build sustainable, collaborative levels of achievement and value in an organization.

Areas of expertise are:

C-Suite leadership
Financial workouts/restructures
M&A Integration
Establish profitable and sustainable operating companies
Lead growth initiatives and sustainable corporate development efforts
Lead HR and IT departments and professionals
Strategic Planning and Financial Investment Analysis
Joint Venture Structuring and management
Supply Chain Strategy development and justification
Valuations & Due Diligence finance and oversight
High Profile Contract Negotiations and deal structuring
Team Building, Coaching & Leadership
Debt Management/Treasury

I have worked in Fortune 100 organizations like Brown-Forman, McKesson both in the public and private sector and for emerging mid-sized firms like Hartmann Luggage and Jamison Bedding Group needing professional leadership and expertise that only cross-industry diverse finance executive experience can provide. As a CFO/COO with 20 years of solid, progressive, and diverse business experience in manufacturing, consumer products, pharmaceuticals and healthcare services, backed by an MBA and CMA - I specialize in leading day to day operations based on solid business planning and accountability for results. Hands-on and strategic CFO. My leadership style focuses on maximizing the natural diversity in people potential and applying tried and true metrics/analytics and financial measurements to guide growth and to sustain profitability. I have a unique leadership style that builds cohesion and alignment amongst groups that may have traditional boundaries and difficulty communicating.

Pursuing Companies with this Profile:

Candidate companies will be $50-$200 million in revenue, derived from strong consumer categories, manufacturing or distribution or be service providers in a fast growth industry such as healthcare or technology. They will be profitable or trending growth with strong product/service portfolios backed with long term capitalization. They will be led by a collaborative team in need of strong financial leadership with the experience and skills to generate lift. Company will need superior analytics, thrive on passion for its business model, and lend importance to calculated risk taking and reward for the successes achieved.

I am local to Nashville and would appreciate any recommendations on companies and recruiters in this area to reach out to.

Kind Regards,

Rick MacLean

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo