Topic: Media

Subject: CFO, TRADE BOOK PUBLISHER, NEW YORK, NY
Hugh Glazer
Member: 2000
Submitted on 03-02-15 11:46 pm
Fellow Member Peter De Giglio has the following opportunity:
CFO, TRADE BOOK PUBLISHER, NEW YORK, NY

RosettaBooks (www.rosettabooks.com) is a small but well known digital publisher looking to hire a CFO to replace the outgoing VP Finance. As much as I hate the expression “hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves”, this is precisely what the job is. You will be a one man/woman department with the aid of interns. Although you will be an integral part of the company, you can’t be shy about doing granular work, putting numbers in boxes etc. Much of the job in the early stages will revolve around the advancement of systems and procedures. I may play a limited consulting role early on, working to guide the candidate. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to greatly expand their experience in all facets of book publishing, or if you’re a veteran, it’s the perfect chance to take your accumulated knowledge and help shape a growing business. The job specs are below. Compensation will be in the $110K to $125K range. The Company has excellent benefits. Send all applications directly to me at my email address. Please include a cover letter with your CV. Put CFO ROSETTABOOKS in the subject line. I’ll send additional details of responsibilities and first steps to qualified candidates.

Peter De Giglio
St. Lawrence Publishing Consultants
pdegiglio@gmail.com
Media Sig; NY Chapter

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo