Submitted on 04-22-15 9:05 am Message: Privately held, transaction based business is seeking a hands-on Chief Financial Officer.
- The CFO is responsible for all organizational finance and administrative functions.
- Oversee / manage multiple, concurrent, multi-million dollar projects with complex financial structures, coordinate with partners, manage project cash flows, distributions, capital calls, etc.
- Plan, organize and direct the activities of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll & HR, Monthly Forecasting, and Reporting.
- Build systems and processes that will streamline financial reporting.
- Calculate and report financial results to clients, ensuring timely payment of amounts due.
- Oversee work of two staff accountants.
- Prepare and review monthly financial analysis.
- Manage line of credit borrowings, repayments, and compliance with agreement.
- Manage multiple cash accounts and banking relationships.
- Manage relationship with external CPA firm and provide necessary information for preparation of tax returns for multiple entities, as well as financial statement compilation.
- Manage sales tax reporting for multiple projects and states.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (CPA or MBA a plus)
- At least 8 years of progressive experience
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to thrive in a dynamic environment