Topic: Charleston, SC

Subject: Introduction
Steve Elliott
Member: 2016
Submitted on 08-23-16 4:07 pm
It's a pleasure to become part of the Charlestion chapter of FENG as a new member.  Allow me to introduct myself.  I'm Steve Elliott, most recently serving as VP and CFO of TriCenturion, Inc., a prime contractor to CMS (Medicare) and an affiliated company to BCBSSC and Palmetto GBA.  I've also served as Director of Finance & Administration of NUKEM, Inc. (domestic and international nuclear waste management) and Director of Accounting of East Coast Ethanol, LLC (development state ethanol production) since relocating to Columbia, SC from Alaska in 2006.

I have exceptionally successful experience in a variety of industries including oil and gas, retail/wholesale, cellular telecom, healthcare, professional services, government contracting and nuclear waste management.  My experience has been with small, medium and large companies with multi-site and remote site operations.  Prior to receiving my BBA in Alaska, I held various management positions with AAFES at Fort Bragg, NC, Eglin AFB, FL, and Elmendorf AFB in AK.

I'm looking for a new opportunity in the Columbia, SC area (relocation is not a consideration in the near term) as a CFO, VP Finance / Accounting / Administration, or Corporate Controller.

I look forward to reaching out to you over the period of the next few weeks and welcome you sharing with me any introductions and leads you may become aware of.

Best regards y'all,

Steve

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo