Topic: Dallas, TX

Subject: Experienced Chief Financial Officer - Currently Seeking New Opportunities
Brian Berry
Member: 2016
Submitted on 08-26-16 2:28 pm
I am a Chief Financial Officer and business leader with more than twenty years of experience, actively pursuing new opportunities. I have a proven track record of guiding companies through unsettled business environments with sound financial decisions.  I am an inspiring and ethical leader focused on driving growth and profitable returns.  An energetic leader who is not only strategic and tactical, operational and financial, but is also a servant leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, motivating and energizing teams with an infectious enthusiasm, and the ability to develop a culture of highly performing professional teams to maximize the organization's health and potential. A methodical decision maker bringing vision, passion, drive and accountability across the organization by establishing best practices for business processes and managing growth through culture, accountability, control and discipline, evaluating strengths and weaknesses of an organization, and implementing change. Laser focused on maximizing profitability.

Specialties: Leadership; strategic planning; unique and complex problem solving; business management and finance; organizational restructuring; performance improvement and efficiency; financial modeling; budgeting and projections; financial analysis and troubleshooting; internal controls implementation; internal auditing; competitive analysis; program implementation; bench-marking; treasury; cash management; contract negotiation.

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo