Topic: San Francisco, CA

Subject: Seeking Senior Level Accounting Position
Steve Hookey
Member: 2010
Submitted on 09-09-16 1:25 pm

I’m a hands-on results-driven Finance and Accounting leader with over 30 years of experience in CPG, restaurants, retail and e-commerce industries. Most recently I was the corporate controller for a restaurant company until my position was eliminated due to corporate downsizing.

The last 12 years I’ve held Accounting leadership positions (from Controller to CFO)  in small to mid-sized companies (including start-ups) with responsibilities for full cycle month-end and year-end accounting close, G/L, A/P, A/R, fixed assets, payroll, cash management, capital spending, financial statement preparation and analysis, banking and investor relations, tax compliance and capital spending .  Additionally my experience includes:

• Key member of Leadership Teams to include partnering with company executives.

• Establishing and updating internal controls, accounting policies and procedures.

• Leading strategic and annual planning processes.

• Profitability and cost analysis.

• ERP systems implementations.

• Budget and forecast management.

• Recruiting, managing, developing and mentoring a professional staff.

• QuickBooks, NetSuite, MAS 200, Intacct and MS Dynamics.

• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.

I am actively seeking a new opportunity and would appreciate any leads or referrals.  My location preference is the San Francisco Bay Area.

My Linked-In profile is http://www.linkedin.com/in/SteveHookeyControllerDirectrVP

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo