Topic: London, United Kingdom

Subject: London based part time CFO role / Trade sale
Jayesh Pankhania
Member: 2016
Submitted on 11-23-16 6:33 am
A client of a recruiter friend is looking to hire a CFO with extensive deal experience to execute a trade sale. The successful candidate will be of high academic calibre and possess a strong track record of generating growth, leading change and be able to demonstrate a history of having led on trade sales. The company is on an ambitious, high growth trajectory and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. This would initially be a part-time position, with the obvious consequence that at deal time a greater time commitment would be required.

Interested candidates should contact Lawrence Matthews on 02036179754 or Lawrence.Matthews@communicate-rs.com

Replies
Tarun Bose
Member: 2017

Subject: Re:London based part time CFO role / Trade sale

Submitted on 01-12-17 2:19 pm.
 6 Clevehurst, St Georges Avenue, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0BS

Tel: 01932 843834

Mob: 07585 331050

Email: tarun_bose2005@yahoo.com

12th January 2017

Dear Sir

RE: CFO

Further to your advertised vacancy, as above, please find my application for this position.

As you will see I have enjoyed a successful career to date within financial and operational management and have successfully supported and led companies on a global basis.  I have gained expertise in implementing key controls and processes and have significantly transformed businesses.

I possess the ability to achieve desired results with a decisive management and leadership style, applying motivational skills and maintaining a positive and supportive attitude to effectively deliver solutions. I work well under pressure and excel in planning and organisation.

I am keen to pursue a career within your company as I feel my background, skills and ability would benefit this role.  I am highly motivated, driven by achievement and very much a people person.

I can confidently match the criteria required for this role and welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in greater detail.  I am available at any time and can be contacted on 07585 331050.

Thank you for your consideration in my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Tarun Bose

OUR SPONSORS: