Topic: London, United Kingdom

Subject: 2 Interim projects
Emmanuel Walter
Member: 2012
Submitted on 01-12-17 10:56 am
Hi Emmanuel

The two opportunities we discussed to share with your network are:

Interim CFO – £15-20million turnover, venture capital backed sports technology business, London

Having been appointed recently by the VC backers, the CEO for this organisation wants to hire a more heavyweight CFO to face off their clients, who are major broadcasters and sports brands, and deal with investors.  Given the size of the organisation the CFO will need to be relatively hands on. 

Potential opportunity for conversion to permanent, if desired

Interim Head of Innovation & Transformation (RPA, AI/ML, Big Data) – Global software business, London

This globally renowned B2B software business has the objective of growing from $5bn to $20bn. The international CFO of, is seeking a consultant to advise on how robotic process automation (RPA), AI/Machine Learning and big data can be deployed across all countries outside the USA to transform the finance function to help scale the business.  Total greenfield site for this.

Clearly strong knowledge of the application of RPA, AI/ML and big data within finance required ideally within technology sector.  

I’m happy for you to share this with your network along with my contact details. As I’m in a lot of meetings this week and next, the best way to get hold of me is via email initially at Paul.Wright@odgers.com. Thereafter, I can set up a discussion.

Best,

Paul M Wright

Technology Consultant

ODGERS INTERIM

20 Cannon Street

London   EC4M 6XD                     

www.odgersinterim.com

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo