Topic: Houston, TX

Subject: Looking for opportunity
Steve Huston
Member: 2016
Submitted on 03-11-17 10:57 pm

My most recent position was as Regional Controller for the Western US for the leader in Airport Retail operations for 15+ years managing multiple contracts with airport authorities, JV partnerships, subtenants, and DBE agreements ($105m portfolio).

Throughout my career, I have placed a strong emphasis on having teams maximize overall profitability while still ensuring high levels of quality and service. That commitment has led to several success stories in terms of revenue and EBITA gains.  Projects I have led include successful development of cash recycling technology for WDFG, and established and managed several accounting team throughout the US.   I have led teams through three buyouts which included changing accounting software and new GLs for each transition.  I was also part of the team that successfully landed the Houston Airport retail contracts forecasted at $40m annual sales.  I have also opened several remote warehouses to support airport locations.

If anyone is aware of any opportunities in the Greater Houston area on the horizon, please send me a heads up.  I am looking for a permanent pition with a forward-looking culture.  Please let me know if you are aware of anything on the horizon.  I have detailed information on LinkedIn.

Looking forward to the next FENG meeting.

Steve Huston

Steve.W.Huston@outlook.com

1+(832) 205-2729

http://www.linkedin.co/in/stevehuston1

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo