Topic: General Posts

Subject: Summer Internship
Emmanuel Walter
Member: 2012
Submitted on 03-17-17 3:25 am
Dear all,

This MBA student from MBS is seeking an internship for this summer in Europe.

Feel free to contact him directly if you have any short term needs

Regards,

Emmanuel Walter

Email: emmanuel@walter888.com
UK Mobile: +44 7809 341 372

Skype / Twitter: efwalter 

Web: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/efwalter">uk.linkedin.com/in/efwalter

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: MBA Gold Mentoring Programme - CV for sharing with your network

Date: 14 March 2017 at 10:11:50 GMT

To: Emmanuel Walter <emmanuel@walter888.com>

Dear Mr. Emmanuel Walter,

I have over 9 years’ of professional experience working at some dynamic organisations in diverse locations. During these years, I have successfully developed culturally diverse engineering teams into effective and proactive units. I’ve had leadership role on major engineering services and design projects in key areas such as budget, quality control and timeline targets. I’m also effective at managing business relationships at all levels.

I’m currently enrolled in Full Time MBA programme at Alliance Manchester Business School and looking for a summer internship in the areas of strategic planning, marketing or business development.

I'm eager to transition my career through a role that will present the opportunity to implement the skills and knowledge acquired from the MBA and to illustrate how my background has provided me with the following transferable skills and experience:

·     Innovation & Bias for Action: initiated a business plan for reducing costs of up to $1M per year by establishing a new engineering group within the business unit. To succeed, I conducted interviews for understanding future business requirements, evaluated potential partners, created detailed cost-benefit analyses of proposed solution, and ultimately coordinated with senior management to finalise a plan for implementation. The project required a comprehensive strategic vision, tremendous attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate ideas.

·     Leadership & Process Improvement: I’m able to design and implement process improvements aimed at streamlining activities whilst at the same time driving up performance and quality. I was handed the responsibility of developing procedures for performing both engineering and construction works. These procedures were implemented company-wide and utilised by more than 50 personnel for a $200M project. This resulted in consistent work practices, compliance to client requirements and improved quality of work. 

·     Data Analysis & Reporting: I’m capable of analysing complex data and deducing conclusions from it. During one of the projects when the reporting software at the production facility failed, I was able to identify critical data points in the process, extract those from the proprietary operating software’s database into Microsoft Excel and generate a daily operations report to be utilised by both senior management and field operators. The solution prevented a disruption in routine operations until the original reporting software was fixed by the supplier. 

I have the educational background, practical experience, and passion to be an outstanding member of your team. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Bilal

Full Time MBA Candidate| Class of 2018

Alliance Manchester Business School | The University of Manchester

+44 (0) 7857 125614 | muhammad.bilal@mba.mbs.ac.uk

-- 
-- 

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS: