Topic: Austin, TX

Subject: Senior Financial Exec searching for new opportunity
Gabriele Kletke
Member: 2013
Submitted on 04-12-17 3:27 pm

I am searching for a new opportunity where I can utilize my diverse managerial background garnered throughout 15+ years of practice impacting revenue generation. Through strategic team building and leadership, I am proud to have established top-performing units focused on exceeding corporate objectives while delivering nothing less than superior services to clients.

I am seeking to join a company in an executive-level management position. What I bring to the table is a combination of leadership strengths including strategic planning and execution, regulatory compliance, financial management, and managing strategic, high-impact projects/acquisitions that were critical to the success of the company. I have successfully leveraged all of these skill sets to exceed expectations. My relevant accomplishments include the following:

·         Led the development of MoneyGram’s long-range global compliance strategy.

·         Significantly enhanced compliance reporting for the Board of Directors and C-level executives.

·         Spearheaded the acquisition team responsible for a $240M acquisition.

·         Oversaw and actively participated in the due diligence investigation and analysis of 20 – 70 M&A opportunities per year.  Closed transactions added over $150 million in annual revenue to the company

·         Managed the development of financial and business models/valuations used in assessing the potential for new business opportunities, equity investments or joint ventures, acquisitions and strategic alliances.

·         Identified, evaluated, and made recommendations to C-level management on new business opportunities, products, alliances, partnerships and acquisitions.

If you or anyone you know is in need of someone with my background please contact me.  Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Gabriele Kletke

gabrielekletke@gmail.com

972-975-7913

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriele-kletke-mba-32857112/

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo