Topic: General Posts

Subject: Seeking Companies needing an executive to help them with international operations
Stephen Pugh
Member: 2016
Submitted on 05-18-17 4:02 pm

Looking for VP or C -level opportunity with compamy needing an executive with 20-plus years of global experience, with an emphasis in finance, procurement, and supply chain IT.  Open to relocation and global travel up to 50%.

Replies
Joe Martino
Member: 2017

Subject: Re:Seeking Companies needing an executive to help them with international operations

Submitted on 05-30-17 9:26 am.
Mr. Pugh,

The opportunitiy that you posted, appears to be very interesting. I have in excess of 20 years finance and accounting experience in the manufacturing and distribution environments, where I have sepnt a considerable amount of time with our Mexican, Canadian, Brazilian and Australian businesses. In my most recent position i had responsibility for our demand/inventory planning group, where we resolved a significant order fill issues and mitigated fill rate penalties.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the expectations of the position and how my experience would line up with those expectations.

My contact informations is as follows:

Joseph.Martino1127@gmail.com

918-640-5406

Sincerely

Joe

Stephen Pugh
Member: 2016

Subject: Re:Seeking opportunity - Companies needing an executive to help them with international operations

Submitted on 05-30-17 10:57 am.
Sorry about any miscommunication.

I am looking for an opportunity, not that I have an opportunity.

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo