Topic: Los Angeles (South Bay), CA

Subject: looking for CFO/Director of Finance role and/or coaching/mentoring
Christopher Toumajian
Member: 2010
Submitted on 05-26-17 9:42 pm
Hello FENG members - I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Christopher Toumajian, and I'm looking to move into a CFO/Director of Finance role in the greater Long Beach area.  I have a strong background in international finance, with a CPA and MBA.  

I'm hoping to connect with FENG members who can provide any leads as well as coaching for navigating the search process.  Please read below for an executive summary of my skill set. 

Corporate Finance executive and CPA/MBA with 15 years of experience providing total financial leadership, direction and analysis. Adept in managing a wide range of global operations. Thrives in highly regulated industries. Excellent strategist/problem solver who works to understand a business quickly and then identifies and implements process and organizational improvements. A leader with a track record of contributions leading to improved financial performance, increased productivity, and enhanced internal controls. Thoughtful manager with strong record of developing and motivating staff. Outstanding presentation and communication skills. CORE QUALIFICATIONS Investor Relations • Secure Payment Processes • Contracts and Procurement • Financial Analysis and Reporting • Budgeting and forecasting • M&A due diligence and integration • Business Planning & Analysis • Accounting & Financial Management • Cash and Asset Management

Thank you for your attention,

Christopher Toumajian

ctoumajian@global.t-bird.edu

cell 562 207 8315

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS: