Topic: Charleston, SC

Subject: New to Charleston and Looking to Network
Jack MacDonald
Member: 2013
Submitted on 06-09-17 5:04 pm

My wife and I recently moved to Charleston to be closer to our two sons. However, we are not completely newcomers to the area as we have vacationed in the area for over 25 years and our sons both attended C of C. I am currently doing some consulting while exploring fulltime opportunities.  

My background, briefly: I am a financial executive with broad expertise in accounting, financial planning, capital raising, and mergers and acquisitions. Though much, but not all, of my career has been in the financial services industry, my expertise can be applied across other industries. I have a great deal of experience in capital raising in public and private markets as well as M&A, including valuation, due diligence, structuring, negotiating, and documentation. I have experience in both domestic and international markets and have also started and managed businesses. I earned an MBA in finance from Kellogg, have an undergraduate degree in accounting and successfully completed the CPA exam. Most recently I have been an investment banker and earlier in my career I practiced as a CPA in both public accounting and industry.

I look forward to reaching out to members of FENG’s Charleston chapter overtime as well as attending meetings. I would also very much appreciate any introductions and networking ideas you could share with me.

Many thanks,

Jack MacDonald

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo