Topic: General Posts

Subject: NetSuite or Intacct
Karl Nicholls
Member: 2014
Submitted on 08-16-17 3:31 pm
We are a SaaS company looking to implement a new Billing Application and Accounting Application. I would love to hear from anyone who currently uses Zuora and either NetSuite or Intacct. What are the lessons you have learned, the Pros and Cons of using Zuora and especially what made you choose Intacct or NetSuite? Who did you use to implement either NetSuite or Intacct and why did you use them? What was your implementation experience like and based on that, what would you recommend to someone about to embark on a selection and implementation? Feel free to reach out directly to me or in Forum.

Thank you!

Replies
Rick Rebmann
Member: 1999

Subject: Re:NetSuite or Intacct

Submitted on 08-17-17 5:22 pm.
I am in the ealry stages of learning Intacct but do know that SCORE uses it.  You didn't provide any infromatin about size but you can check there to see if they have any advice.

John Hale
Member: 2013

Subject: Re:NetSuite or Intacct

Submitted on 08-22-17 4:06 pm.
We changed billing providers from Avangate to Zuora in November of 2014 and they have done a great job with our billing. We have recurring revenue and that is what Zuora was built for although they can do the "cart purchase" processing as well. They have some basic out-of-the-box reports and they have recently started upgrading their reporting but you might be better off doing a data dump and using a report writer for now until they get their reporting versions more user friendly. For a G/L, we use QuickBooks so cannot be any help with the integration between Intacct and NetSuite.

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo