Topic: General Posts

Subject: Best and quickest way to look at your financials each month?
Paul Howarth
Member: 2017
Submitted on 10-08-17 11:00 am
Dear Feng members,

Hope you are well, I am hoping to get get Part Time project work installing the following MI solution (for SME's) I have developed and I find invaluable, please can I ask? 

1. Does the following youtube video make sense to show what it is and what it does please? Is any part of it confusing please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-viag46H9oY&list=UUhVD2cAXMMuBi3NPTavZnDA

2. Do you think it will appeal to people in business?

3. Do you know of anyone who would be intrested to have this? 

4. Would you like to learn how?

Kind regards

Paul

paulhowarth24@aol.co.uk

07980 691915

Replies
Taj Gulamani
Member: 2007

Subject: Re:Best and quickest way to look at your financials each month?

Submitted on 10-08-17 2:24 pm.
Paul,

Very interesting ! In my opinion:

1. Although not confusing for a Finance person, it opens up a lot more questions. So good as a teaser but one would certainly need a lot more to actually get a customer interested.

2. Difficult to tell without knowing the cost, how it works, etc. Looks like you've written scripts for Excel and are using this as a database. One would wonder how robust that is in the long run.

3. At the moment I do not.

4. If you mean "How it works" - sure

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Taj Gulamani

Hugh Glazer
Member: 2000

Subject: Re:Best and quickest way to look at your financials each month?

Submitted on 10-11-17 9:55 am.
Its well done for what you showing.  However its appeal would be to only persons interested in a highly technical look into the data.

As an offering, it is good, but not unique.  I have seen several tools that offer this capability.  That being said, I am not familar with the Sage environmnent and wheter or not what I have seen works with Sage products.

Best of luck.

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo