Topic: General Posts

Subject: Seeking Partner in Networking
Jim Owens
Member: 2012
Submitted on 10-30-17 11:43 am
A colleague is launching an entrepreneurial project and seeks a partner who is interested in joining the partnership and networking for prospective clients.  The team is limited to two partners at this time -- a seasoned operations / supply chain expert with international experience and an experienced interim CFO who has a strong background integrating acqusitions and preparing companies for ownership change.  

The team is currently advising a business leader who seeks capital to roll up existing franchises.  A second project is supporting an experienced manufacturing executive in an acquisition of a dormant industrial manufacturing plant.  In a third project, the team completed a strategic planning exercise which resulted in doubling throughput for a capital equipment manufacturer.  

For more information, please send a message of interest to jasowens@msn.com.

Replies
Mike Cunningham
Member: 2017

Subject: Re:Seeking Partner in Networking

Submitted on 11-14-17 2:04 pm.
Jim -

My name is Mike Cunningham and I have been a CPA since 1987.  I have overseen plant start-ups, moves and restored dormat plants on several continents.  If you still need help, please call me at 817-694-8708 to discuss further.

Mike

OUR SPONSORS: