Topic: General Posts

Subject: Predictive Analytics
Jared Verano
Member: 2017
Submitted on 01-24-18 4:11 pm
Hello,

I'm interested to learn if anyone in the group has experience in using predictive analytics in a manufacturing environment. While I've seen information on the topic, I've yet to find a good case study or company specializing in this technology. My purpose is to reduce machine downtime and maintenance costs. Any feedback would be appreciated and please contact me directly if you'd like to discuss in detail.

Thanks,
Jared

jaredv25@yahoo.com

Replies
Anibal Perez Donis
Member: 2006

Subject: Re:Predictive Analytics

Submitted on 01-25-18 12:16 pm.
Hi Jared,

Actually I have experience in predictive analytics on Manufacturing environment.

I worked in a large manufacturing group (Iron, Steel, Automotive Parts, Wheels, etc) all ISO9000 certified and under continuos improvement philosophy in all their operations. This philosophy improve a lot the production time availability and avoid "non planned stops" it is really and oustanding practice.

Predictive analysis is going ahead of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and also must include:

1) Sensors and technological instruments.

2) Previous technical analysis of machines and equipments related to the production.

3) A complete "Core Spare Parts" analysis for equipments and machines related to production.

4) Several statistical analysis.

Any help you need, just let me know and we can arrange a meeting to talk about it.

Best regards,

Anibal Perez-Donis

Taj Gulamani
Member: 2007

Submitted on 01-26-18 1:12 pm.
Jared,

Used this company a long time back - they are small but were very ethical and had some very good technology.

Check it out. I can introduce you to the CEO or you can reach out directly.

Regards,

Taj

Taj Gulamani
Member: 2007

Submitted on 01-26-18 1:13 pm.
Sorry!

http://vistrian.com/

Taj

Jared Verano
Member: 2017

Submitted on 02-05-18 12:27 pm.
Thanks for the feedback and I'll reach out as I get further into the project.

Best,
Jared

OUR SPONSORS: