Topic: Norfolk, VA

Subject: Members interested in re-starting this chapter and meetings please contact me
Al Noll
Member: 2009
Submitted on 05-03-18 9:24 am
Hi, I’m Al Noll, FENG member since 2009. When I arrived here in the OBX (Outer Banks), I was excited to meet my new chapter friends (Norfolk being the closest) only to sadly find out there had not been a meeting in over three years.

Having been part of an active chapter (Cincinnati) I learned to greatly appreciate the value this type of networking group, whether you have landed or in transition, could be. When I saw Charlotte Leslie’s (one of The FENG’s Administrative Assistants) note about looking for members to assist in the turnaround of this chapter, it was like someone read my mind.

I am looking for Members to partner with me in reviving this chapter! Are you interested? If you’re undecided, that’s ok, but I would appreciate your feedback and suggestions on how to relaunch the Norfolk Chapter.

More specifically I am looking for:

- A Co-Chair, preferably someone from the NorfolkChesapeakeVA Beach area

- Core group of 3-5 members (of course I would be happy with more) as a leadership team

- Members who can commit to attending at least one of the first couple “Meet and Greet” meetings (TBD). Just trying to gauge level of interest.

Charlotte Leslie (one of The FENG’s Administrative Assistants) sent out a breif survey several weeks ago, and will resend again with this note. 

In closing, I plan to reach out personally to each member who responds, and to members in the immediate Norfolk Area. This will take several weeks to accomplish; once I have enough positive responses I will set the first of two initial start-up meetings.

My contact information (in case it shows up in your junk mail or you are wondering who is calling):

Al Noll

Norfolk Chapter Chair

ajnoll@msn.com

(859) 492-8455

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo