We are going out on a Holiday Tree Limb for our last Chicagoland FENG Zeeting of the year that will be divvied up into four parts.
• Navigating the new FENG website – our own Chicago co-chair, Jerry Scherer, will explicitly walk you through what works best for him in terms of his search efforts on this valuable resource; his goal is the have you singing festive songs during the Holidays!
• Insights on the current job market search for senior-level executives going into what we all hope will be a better New Year than this one as per Kevin Hicks and/or his colleagues from Parker + Lynch.
• The first-ever “FENG-stivus for the Rest of Us;’ for those familiar with the custom established by George Castanza’s father (a classic Seinfeld episode from the 1990s), we all will have an opportunity to air our grievances and recognize the feats of strength.
• Ugliest Holiday sweater contest – all attendees will have an opportunity to vote for the best, second-best and third-best prizes (Starbucks gift cards, courtesy of your local FENG co-chairs) for indoor outerwear unfit for even the Abominable Snowman.
Structured networking will still find its way among the festivities set forth above so be sure to wrap up your 3-minute overview in its finest Holiday appearance – who you are, where you are headed in 2021 and specific target companies – so that we can assist you in your New Year’s resolutions.
Additional meeting details are as follows:
(1) Please login to the Zoom Link URL that will be sent separately by 715a CST so that the Holiday edutainment can begin promptly at 730a.
(2)Dress code: Business Casual with a Holiday flare from the waist up (or as far as your video camera can capture).
(3) Coffee and Donuts/Bagels/Pastries (or cookies, milk and carrots for the reindeer) will be served by you and you alone.
(4) Parking – Your parking lot, driveway or garage is the best option for your reindeer-drawn sleigh.
(5) Suggested donation: $0.00 (for this event; see below for supporting The FENG in general).
(6) Bring 0 printed copies of your resumes/handbills/business cards but have them ready electronically for subsequent distribution.
(7) Be sure you can modify/edit the name that appears in your video window so that we can refer to you by your preferred name rather than, “Dad’s Cell Phone,” “iPhone 10XR,” or “firstname.lastname@example.org,” or whatever the default name of your device is when logging into Zoom for the first time.’
(8) Structured networking will follow the formal presentation; be sure to use your well-crafted, practiced and perfected 2-3 minutes effectively (from a professional standpoint – who you are, where you are headed and specifics regarding your target companies/contacts).
This meeting is virtually sponsored Parker + Lynch (our special thanks to them!):
Division Director – Parker + Lynch
For meeting information, please contact:
in order to RSVP and see the participants list.