The FENG FORUM
Topic: Supply Chain 2022: Explore key market variables and what your organization can do to manage in the New Normal.
Speakers: Amy Julian, Director, Strategy & Transformation, Armanino LLP and Tim Sevcik, Manager, Strategy & Transformation, Armanino LLP
- 7:30 - 8:00 am: Sign into Zoom Meeting
- 8:00 - 8:50 am: Presentation
- 8:50 - 9:00 am: Questions
- 9:00 am: Adjourn
Supply chain interruptions with significant cost pressures are forecasted to continue well into 2022, and possibly longer. This webinar will explore three variables: logistics, labor, and commodity pricing, alongside ways to navigate the current challenges and prepare for future disruptions.
- Explore the current state of each variable and projected changes next year
- Identify what organizations are doing today to manage these variables
- Discover how to prepare for 2022 and beyond to manage the impact of continued supply chain disruption
- Evaluate how to link overall company direction to supply chain strategy
Amy Julian, Director, Strategy & Transformation:
Business process transformation strategist with specialization in sourcing, procurement, supply chain planning, and negotiation. Amy leverages insights across data, tools, people and processes to recommend changes and lead hands-on transformations. Her project portfolio includes M&A-related changes, functional re-designs, business leadership for system integrations, and change management.
Tim Sevcik. Manager, Strategy & Transformation
35+ years with diverse background in financial roles with particular expertise in cost and financial accounting/analysis, budgeting and planning, software implementations, project management, internal controls, financial reporting, SOX Section 404, and business process improvement. Industry experience includes food and beverage, transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, automotive and leasing.