Introducing Dr. Michael V. Mulligan- Owner & CEO –Mulligan & Associates
Dr. Mike Mulligan is one of the leading authorities in the career management consulting industry. He founded his firm Mulligan & Associates in 1983 and has been directing his Corporate Sponsored Executive Outplacement for 36 years helping 100 CEOs and Presidents, 500 Chief level officers and 1,000 managers from different industries with separation trauma, career planning and finding employment. He served as a Fellow Manager for the International Career Certification Institute for 20 years certifying those moving into the industry. He wrote the guideline article “how to be an effective outplacement counselor”. His Ph.D. focused on counseling, group work & leadership.
Today he will discuss the five phases of his book Moving Out and Moving Up that all his clients discuss with him when going through the Mulligan program to improve their job situation. The five phases include:
• Leaving the company on a positive note handling the separation trauma, the stressors of a job search and knowing what to tell people.
• Assessing self and world of work and Identifying next job target
• Developing marketing materials, conducting a campaign to obtain interviews and offers. This includes identifying and keeping your references up to date.
• Integrating yourself in the company and building your personal power
• Moving Up-developing and executing a plan to transform your reports and department/division into the “best in their field”.
Dr. Mulligan’s book Moving Out and Moving Up and two other books such as Sharpening Your Helping Communication and Performance Facilitation Skills and Excelling as a Team Leader can be found at the website www.mulliganassoc.com
For meeting information, please contact:
in order to RSVP and see the participants list.